Modleplay is a brand from Malaysia which was born when Jon, who first lovingly craft this set of play gyms for his sons. Run by Jon & Q a fabulous couple raising their two sons, Modleplay now develops these play gyms with a small team and we were impressed by the quality of their Piklers and climbers, especially their pastel-colored ones are dreamy and perfect for the modern playrooms.
This listing includes the full set as seen in pictures here - a climbing KIUB in Pastel, a Pikler triangle KLYMB in Pastel, and the slide with ball run grid blocks.
1. Klymb, the improved version of the classic Pikler triangle climbing frame with pastel rungs. Perfectly formed to encourage children to stand, climb and overcome at their own pace, each step is crafted to naturally cultivate confidence and builds strength in your little ones as they reach new developmental stages.
With a quick folding and locking mechanism, KLYMB is lightweight and sturdy to be portable on the go. It is also space-saving and great for small spaces.
If you're looking to occupy your child, don't underestimate this set. Get one for your home and allow your very active toddler to dispense their energy while staying home.
This Pikler triangle is -
- made of solid MR (moisture resistant) plywood and solid dowels
- Playmat-friendly legs to protect cushion tear
- Coated with natural wood finish
What's included in this set:
- 4 pieces of support frame semi-assembled, pre-drilled holes for easy assembly
- 12 pieces of pastel solid dowel as ladder rungs
- 12 pieces of Allen key screws
- 1 piece of Allen key
2. KIUB is an obstacle course for the little one where you can play both indoor and outdoor. It has 2 sides of circles with 2 sides of ladder rungs which can be used in many ways. Your little ones are able to develop gross motor skills while climbing, it also has plenty of opportunities for pretend play. It can be a tunnel, a car, a market stall for pretend play as a cashier booth, or simply drape a play scarf over for a pretend play session of a campfire!
Flip it the right way up and it can also double up as a table to further play activities. This will then allow your child to recognize this space as his play area.
If you're looking to occupy your child, don't underestimate this kiub! Get one for your home and allow your very active toddler to dispense their energy while staying home.
What's included in this set:
- 3 pieces of side panels
- Nuts and bolts for easy assembly
- 8 pieces of pastel ladder rungs
- All finishing used are in compliance with either EN-71 or FDA regulations making it safe to make wooden toys for children.
-Do note that all klymb, kiubs and slaid are delivered flat-packed. Self-assembly is required. Video instructions included.
When Open - 625mm (L)x 9150 (W) x 738mm (H)
Close (for storage) - 625mm (L), 217mm (W), 875mm (H)
1200mm (L) x 428mm (W) x 75mm (H)
Kiub/Climbing Cube -
600mm (L) x 620mm (W) x 600mm
Introductory Promotion - Price List:
Kiub + Klymb + Slaid (Cube + Pikler + Slide) Combo - $619 (U.P. $659)
Kiub + Slaid (Cube + Slide) Combo - $389 (U.P. $429)
Klymb + Slaid (Pikler + Slide) Combo -$359 (U.P. $399)
Kiub only - $260 (U.P. 4299)
Klymb only - $260 (U.P. $299)
Did you know that the Pikler approach is originally designed by a paediatrician (Dr. Emmi Pikler) in the 1940s? It focuses on the kind and respectful relationship between an adult and infant, through tender care moments, naturally paced motor development, free movement, and uninterrupted play.
Read more about the importance of independent play in a safe environment here.
Preorder item. Delivers in End September.
- Supervision is required at all times when children are playing on the KLYMB frame, slide, or KIUB
- Only 1 person shall climb on the KLYMB frame or the KIUB at a time
- Do not adjust, modify, or tamper with pre-assembled bolts, nuts or screws
- Do not jump on the KLYMB frame, ladder rungs or KIUB
- Adult should not sit on the KLYMB frame while supervising
- If you have the slides with rock climbing holds, tighten the bolts on the holds properly to avoid the climbing holds coming loose and spinning
- Do not climb on the frame when it is not fully opened or on an uneven surface
- When hooking the slide onto the KLYMB frame / KIUB, ensure the hook is fully fastened on to the rung.
- Do not use a slide that is unable to fully hook on to a rung, it may cause the hook to crack
Please note that the color of the product may vary due to different natural variations in the wood and screen settings.
If your item or order is a PREORDER (i.e. backorder), your delivery will be shipped out on the designated shipping period listed in the product details. Our team will reach out to you to inform the period when the delivery date is confirmed.
Order containing items with different shipping dates will be shipped out on the date that the last item is available for dispatch. If your PREORDER contains in-stock items (non-PREORDER), all your items will be shipped out together when your PREORDER items are available for shipping.
Do place a separate order for in-stock items only. As the shipping amount you are charged during check out is based on a single delivery, you will need to place separate orders for in-stock items to be shipped out earlier unless otherwise stated.