Looking for a new way to store your loose parts? After testing these PETG acrylic jars for months, we're finally launching them. Made in PETG Acrylic, these storage jars are great for storing loose parts, alphabet coins, loose art materials in your playroom.
They are available in 3 different sizes, made in non-toxic acrylic. Comes with a wood screw-top lid, with the inner side made in white acrylic polyester. Your toddlers will have fun sorting, counting and also learn how to keep them after playtime.
As they're made of PETG Acrylic, they don't break easily. We tested them and they've withstood many toddlers' playdates. However, due to the weight of the jars, we still advise parents to oversee younger toddlers when they're playing with these. They should not be thrown on hard floors. We recommend these jars for kids above 3 years old.
Measurement & Size -
Small - 9cm by 8.5cm
Medium - 9cm by 10.5cm
Large - 9cm by 16cm
For storing EnStories Loose Parts, do refer to the details below:
- Beehives (Yellow) - 1 Large + 1 Medium or 2 Medium
- Tree Cones x 36 (Green & Orange) - 1 Medium
- Mini Coins (Blue) - 1 Small
- Shrooms (Brown) - 1 Large + 1 Small or 2 Mediums
- Eggs (Purple) - 1 Large + 1 Small or 2 Mediums
- Belly Buttons (Pink) - 1 Large or 2 Medium + 1 Small
- Droplets (Blue & Red) 1 Large + 1 Small or 2 Mediums
- Treasures by Jennifer, Numbers - Medium or Large
- Body - PETG Acrylic
- Lid - Beech Wood & White Polyester
- In-stock item. Delivers in 2-5 working days.
Please note that the color of the product may vary due to different screen settings &
natural variations in the wood.
If you have an in-stock item in your cart/order, your in-stock item(s) will be dispatched together with your preorder item. If you need your in-stock item first, do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number so we can assist you.